So I am trying to decide if I am crazy or smart? Today at my doctors appointment I was given the choice of being induced on Monday March 31. Of course I said, "yes, please." Now I am having some hesitation because they would call me on Monday sometime, they say if possible in the morning, but it could be in the middle of the night as well. I really don't want to go through labor all night again(Amber was born at 6:06 AM). If they would just tell be to come at 9:00 and that I would have her on the 31st, preferably before 12:00 April 1, then I would be all about it(I think). Then of course maybe she isn't ready and I should let her cook longer, but oh how much longer? Hopefully she will just decide to come before that and I won't have a choice of time or date. I guess with all this modern medicine I am lucky to have choices but I still don't know what to do. You have all heard me complain so what do you think?