- Easter was fun this year. It is so much fun having two girls that get excited about it. We had 2 egg hunts. One with Amber's little class and the other with our neighbors, the Picklesimers, who graciously invited us to their family Easter lunch. The Easter Bunny came and then the girls got to color eggs. Then it was off to some other friends for Easter dinner. It was loads of fun.
- On the 7th my brother John drove down for the day with his family so we could all play. It was lots of fun. We spend most of the afternoon at the park (that is where Elle got her sunburn) enjoying the sun - maybe a little too much.
- J got all crazy and cut all his hair off. It was a surprise to me when he walked in the door. Here is a video to see the transformation. If you want to read his take on it go here.
- I turned 28 on the 13th. I still can't believe I am this old. Where does the time go!? I got spoiled by family and friends with $, gift cards, and goodies. J got my bike fixed for me after it has been baking away in the sun for years. And I ate an entire Village Inn Banana Cream Pie (over 4 days - but still not good). Amber and Elle sang and wished me a happy birthday at least a dozen times if not more so it was a great birthday. Thanks everyone.
- There have been lots of time spend outside enjoying the weather before it gets too hot. We have been to the park, had picnics, went swimming, gone on walks, flown kites, and just played and laid in the grass. This is what we have been doing the majority of our free time.
Amber swinging away.
- As you can see Nathan has been growing like a weed. He is a happy little guy most of the time.