So today J and I have been married for 8 whole years (warning: this entry may be a little mushy and contain what others may see as too much information so read at your own risk) . It just seems like yesterday I was compiling pictures for our 7th anniversary. The time just keeps speeding up every year and I wish it would slow down a little. I am so lucky to have been able to spend these years with J. It doesn't seem possible that it has been this long, to me anyway, maybe he would say differently. We have shared a lot of fun memories together and I can't wait to share more. Here are eight reasons (I am sure I will leave very important ones out) why the last eight years have been great.
1. You always know how to make me laugh. I have a couple picture that I would love to show in regards to this but I would be in so much trouble that it isn't worth it.
2. We have gotten to experience a lot of new/first time things together (after wedding activities, cars, first apartments, our home, become parents, raising kids...)
3. Before we had kids, those quiet 5 years that we went and did so many fun things. I can't wait to be able to do some of them again together (hike, bike, rock climb, camping, weekend get aways, traveling...)
4. How special you make me feel and how loved that I am. You are always telling me how pretty I am or how smart or... and there has not been a day that we have been married (that I can think of) that you haven't told me that you love me.
5. Knowing that you are always there for me. I know that I can tell you anything and that (may say that I am crazy) you will listen and talk me through it.
6. That we know each other so well that we can complete each others sentences. That you are able to understand me even when I talk in Christina speak. And that we sometimes say or think the exact same thing all the time.
7. That we have such a healthy active relationship in the bedroom (sorry I warned you). You always now how to take care of me. I could say much more but I would embarrass myself and you readers (all 2 of you).
8. Having you as the papa to our children. Amber and Elle just love you and it is so fun to watch you with them. They both have you wrapped around their little fingers.
I loves you my honey honey and thank you for the beautiful flowers.
Happy Happy Anniversary song from "So I Married An Axe Murderer" (one of our favorites). Enjoy;)
Monday, July 13, 2009
Here are a few pictures showing what we have been up to the last week or so.
She even started trying going up the big slides by herself - she would have if she were a little longer