Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mom's Graduation

My Mom has been going to school for almost as long as I can remember. Taking a little at a time while we were in school and then doing more once we were off on our own. She worked so hard on very class and I don't think she ever got anything below a A- (maybe in math). After all her hard work she is finally done (hopefully for good for my dad's sake). She graduated with her Family Nurse Practitioner degree on August 12th. I was able to sneak up* to BYU in Provo and be there to support her in all her hard work. You are awesome Mom! I love you. Here is a little video I put together of her graduation.


*made possible by J staying home with the kids.

2 comments:

Tom and Juli said...

That's seriously awesome, congrats to your mom!!

Kellie said...

Congratulations to your mom! That is awesome that after all her work she got her degree!