Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eating

Elle is so different from Amber, especially when it comes to eating. She is only 7 months old and she is already eating things that Amber will not even try. Today I decided that I wanted to have spaghetti for lunch. Elle went crazy as I was eating it so I let her try some. She loved it and kept grunting for more. It is so nice that she will eat anything after how picky Amber was and is still. Here are a few pictures of Elle after some spaghetti. Mind you I had wiped her face a couple times before this but she still had it all over her face.

3 comments:

Beth Olsen said...

She is SO CUTE! I can't believe how fast she changes. Isn't it nice to have a "garbage disposal" child? I LOVE knowing that Garrett will eat anything I put in front of him!

Tom and Juli said...

You would think that after a certain amount of months with just milk babies would be ready and willing to eat anything. I guess not. In regards to your comment, I've gotten pretty good at making food with no meat, I'd be glad to share some recipes with you.

The Cox Family said...

It does make life so much easier when you don't have to fight them to eat. Elle looks content as ever with all that sauce on her face! I hope she continues to be a good eater for you.