Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This little piggy, nerds, and steps


So today Amber was doing 'this little piggy' to Nathan's little toes and she has a little different version than I do. It goes something like this:

Starting with big toe:
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed home,
This little piggy had pizza,
This little piggy went to primary,
and this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home.

It cracked me up. She doesn't like roast beef so she changed it to pizza and I guess she didn't want any little piggies to have none so they got to go to primary instead.


Here is a fun video of Elle eating nerds


Nathan is starting to try and walk here and there. Here is a silly picture of him in Mr. Potato Head glasses and a video of him taking a few steps.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love Amber's retake on the little piggies! Lucky piggies that get to go to Primary!

Tom and Juli said...

Yay for Nathan taking steps. He's just growing up too fast, but then again so are Amber and Elle.

Kelly V. said...

I'm going to remember Amber's version next time I do little piggies with Bailey! Too funny!

The Cox Family said...

Way to go Nathan! I swear he is so much taller than Sophie. Your girls are adorable as ever. We are planning on coming down in a couple of weeks so I will be calling you soon!

Keli W said...

I love Amber's creativity! And Abri loved the video of Elle eating Nerds. She said, "I want some!" Lucky you Nathan is walking! So fun!