Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bear in the cities

Today we (Amber, Elle, and I) were watching some Disney clips on Youtube when the one we are watching (Hakuna Matata) finished Amber started to get excited and said, "The bear in the cities, can we watch the bear in the cities." I just looked at her and asked her which one she was talking about. She had said the same thing a couple of days ago and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about then either. So this time she was able to point at it on the side menu of related videos. The "bear in the cities" was the Jungle Books Bare Necessities. I laughed so hard when I saw what she was trying to say. It is so cute I don't think I will correct her for a little while so I can hear her say it a couple more times. That makes me a bad mom but it is so funny to hear her say it and sing it.

1 comment: