Monday, March 9, 2009

Mother's Cookies

Is it lame that when I found out that Mother's Cookies closed down I was really sad? I thought of all the yummy cookies that I craved every couple months and how I had been eating my entire life where just gone. I just couldn't believe that they weren't at the store anymore. Like these and my favorite these. The part that was hardest was that I didn't know that they had closed up and so I missed buying as many as as I could find before they were gone. I didn't get the chance to saver the last cookie or last bite. But then as I was researching online I found sites that were selling these treasure at a high price. And then when I was really tempted to indulge and get a couple I found this article. Kellogg's was going to be making Mother's Cookies! Yippy and yahoo because really it would be sad if they were gone forever. Now I just have to be patient and wait for my cookies to return in June. I think I can make it but now that I can't have them, I want them more than ever. I am weird that way. It is like when I am pregnant and want to do things that I am not supposed to or when I am car-less and feel like I have to go somewhere. I guess I just need to be happy that they will be back and I just hope that they taste the same.

4 comments:

Recovery Guru said...

It's a good thing that someone is going to make more of those frosted animal crackers it would be a sad day if we couldn't feed them to our kids(and ourselves!)

Amanda Panda said...

I had no idea what you were talking about until I clicked on the site and then I remembered that I was looking for the taffy cookies the other day and couldn't find them. Now I know. What a bummer but yea they are coming back right?

Tom and Juli said...

I remember hearing about that a while ago, but I'm glad they're coming back!

The Cox Family said...

I heard that as well, and am SO happy that they will be in stores again. I love those cookies!