Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Magical cupcakes

Today we went to lunch with a friend and I got Amber a cupcake. All she really wanted was the frosting but she ate the whole thing, well her half anyway (it looked so good I need to try it too:). Later when we were in the car she said the following.

"I ate all my cupcake and it makes me happy and strong."

I am always telling her that she needs to eat her dinner so she will be healthy and strong. I guess cupcakes aren't so healthy so they must make you happy instead. I agree with that. Dessert is really just to make us happy because we really don't need it. At the same time we so do sometimes.

5 comments:

Farley's Story said...

A cupcake is good for you. It has eggs and milk. Maybe if we tell ourselves that, it won't seem so bad. At least you know she is paying attention when you talk to her.

Olsen Family said...

kids are so smart! at least it's a cupcake instead of a "bowl"cake....

Kelly V. said...

Hmmm...did you go to 25 Main?

Christina said...

@Kelly: Yes we did eat at 25 Main. It was my first time and it was pretty good.

The Cox Family said...

I completely agree with Amber. Cupcakes make us all happy! She is such a funny girl and I love all of her sayings. It is a great idea to write down what they say. I need to do the same thing. We can't wait to see you guys!